Authorities have issued a small craft advisory for Lake Erie anywhere near Huron, Ohio. as of 5:00AM est, MWC officials have no choice but to cancel Day 2 and postpone it until Sunday May 19th for the safety of all anglers.
ALL MWC anglers are reminded they CANNOT get on tournament waters today. TOURNAMENT WATER ARE NOW OFF-LIMITS.
Day 2 Saturday is CANCELLED and POSTPONED until Sunday May 19. With a small craft advisory being issued conditions are unsafe to be on tournament waters today. We apologise for the delay however, we have no choice and the safety of our anglers is always our first priority